Hi Stef,

I am in contact with an university in Italy; I do not know what you are meaning with "host a lecture", but if I can help, please tell me.

Lorenzo
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stéphane Ducasse" <stephane.duca...@inria.fr>
To: <Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr>
Cc: "Nicolás Paez" <nicop...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] Smalltalk/Pharo User Group in Spain

Hi rafael

Thanks for helping for the translation. are in the spanish speaking mailing-lists? I will probably do a lecture before the esug conference at edinburgh. Are you planning to attend ESUG? Tell us what could be done to help you. Do you have contact with any university where we could host a lecture?
would remtote pair programming help you?

Stef

Hi all,

I'm a software developer with experience mainly based on Java EE and, in the last years, also Groovy and Grails. I'm interesed in Smalltalk and their related frameworks several years ago, so I'm trying to learn about Smalltalk, Pharo, Seaside, etc. by myself. I'm participating in the Pharo By Example translation to spanish and implementing the katas from 12meses12katas [1] chalenge in Pharo.

In spite of my efforts I'm still far away to be fluent in Smalltalk and I think the interchange with other Smalltalkers could be of great help in my way of learning. For this reason I would like to meet other Smalltalkers in the Madrid area, and perhaps we could organize an Smalltalk User Group in Madrid. Please, anyone is interested?

[1] http://www.12meses12katas.com/