On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 08:00:32AM -0700, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> David T. Lewis wrote:
> >
> > Some of the VMs for OS X were accidentally built with an out of
> > date OSProcessPlugin (OSPP). It looks like you have one of them.
> > You have version 4.2.4 of OSPP which was from April 2007, and
> > does not contain many necessary updates and fixes.
> >

> Aha! That VM came directly from http://www.squeakvm.org/mac/. Where do I get
> the right one?

I am not a Mac user, so I don't know if I am giving you the right
information here. But I think you said you are using a 4.2.5 VM,
which according to http://squeakvm.org/mac/ would be for older
Mac systems "mostly for EToys which has to run on really old
macintosh computers that you find the USA school system".

If I remember correctly, there are no plans for further updates
to that VM (Esteban could say better than me of course). If it
is important for you to have OSProcess on the older Mac systems,
I can raise the question on the vm-dev list.

Dave