A clarification, I modify a bit WMInANewWorldTestCase>>setUp for run the
tests:

setUp
testWorld := PasteUpMorph new
initAsWorld: WorldState new;
yourself.
testWorld bounds: (0@0 extent: 200@200).
windowManager := TilingWM forWorld: testWorld.

backupLayoutStrategy := TilingWM layoutStrategyClassName.
TilingWM layoutStrategyClassName: #TWMHorizontalLayoutStrategy.

*{WindowOpened. WindowClosed} do: [:annClass| **
**   testWorld announcer **
**     on: annClass *
*     do: [:ann| windowManager ifNotNil: [windowManager
tileLastUsedWindows]]].*