Nice to see 1.3 coming forward!

I don't have thorough test results from real experience using 1.3, but just
some remarks from randomly testing the tools for 20 or so minutes:

- Script Manager is broken: adding a script produces an error
- Transcript: I do "Transcript show: 'hello'" but nothing happens. Strange...
So I click on the icons in the bottom bar, noting happens either. So I click in
the main pane and get an error (errorSubscriptBounds:). Not sure how the new
Transcript is supposed to be used...
- Undo with cmd-shift-z doesnt work anymore (und from the context menu works,
however)

Minor stuff I noticed:
- In world menu, class browser doesn't have an icon
- MC browser and some other tools have buttons with a blue top shade, while
other tools don't
- Recent submissions has syntax highlighting enabled for class comments
- The top right scroll pane of the Test Runner is too high
- The bottom pane with the buttons of the Test Runner is too high

Since I haven't worked with 1.3 yet, I can't tell about all the cool new stuff
and cleanups yet. (Except for the Time Profiler I tried out, which is very
cool!)

HTH,
Adrian