> It is easy to judge other work, but I can tell you that we are concerned
> about size and quality much more than average people.
> I'm mainly doing pharo on my free time and I'm spending a lot of energy in
> making it the best system I dream about.
>
> Now when is the last time that you said to us: guys you are doing a good job?
> Have a look at your emails and you will be surprised. Sometimes positive
> feedback is much better than absence of negative ones.

I did not judge your work. I only pointed out that if new things are
integrated (like announcements) it might break with existing users
(and how, in this particular case). I am fine if this is the perfect
implementation for Moose, Glamour and Pharo itself; you just cannot
expect that it is perfect for everybody. There are always users that
need something else (in this case I suspect many); and it would be
cool if that could be facilitated.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli