This is not easy. So far I saw several things:

1) move the class to a package Deprecated12 or Deprecated13 or whatever
pharo version.
2) Nuke the class: empty the method dictionary. That way, you can load code
that use such class but you will have lots of dnu at runtime

I am not sure which is the desired behavior now. Of course, a correct way to
deprecate classes would be awesome, but I guess it is not that easy.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com