On 31 October 2011 11:02, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lukas. I was playing with the test coverage, I installed the emma plugin
> for Jenkis and I configure everything. However, I don't get any result but
> instead a:
>
> Emma: looking for coverage reports in the provided path: **/*-Coverage.xml
> Emma: no coverage files found in workspace. Was any report generated?
> Build step 'Record Emma coverage report' changed build result to FAILURE
> Finished: FAILURE
>
> I guess that from my xxx.tests.st I should call HDCoverageReport but I don't
> know how and it doesn't have class comments. What should I call from my .st
> ?
> I thought I could do something like  HDCoverageReport runPackages:
> aListofPackages   but I don't think that can work, because you need TWO
> parameters: the tests packages and the "real" packages.
>
> Any idea?

You run HDCoverageReport exactly the same way as HDTestReport.

HDCoverageReport uses exactly the same mechanism as the Test Runner to
figure out the code you want calculate the coverage on. That is, you
have to override #packageNamesUnderTest on the class side of one of
your test classes.

I don't know if HDCoverageReport still works, because I stopped using
it when I started with Cog on Jenkins. It definitely works on
traditional VMs. Probably today it works on Cog too.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch