Hi,

I am used to using TimeStamp as my default 'point-in-time' class, although it
differs only very slightly from DateAndTime. This was not really a very
explicit decision, it just sounded/felt right. Now that I am having some
timezone issue to sort out, the way DataAndTime's are printed is more helpful.

So the question is: why do we have these two, very similar, classes ? Do we
need them ?

I vaguely remember there is a Seaside directive: do not just TimeStamp (maybe
only for portability) ?

In short, what is the rationale behind this situation ?

Thx,

Sven