Thank you very much for all your good wishes, and of course, thank you very
much to Stef, Marcus and all the upcoming Pharo Consortium for this great
opportunity!
I will do my best effort to improve the work on pharo and to strenght all the
great work this community is doing now (I know, is a big responsibility, but I
have giant shoulders to stand for :)

...and of course, that doesn't mean I will throw away all my other
projects/responsibilities, quite the opposite, because I will be 100% focused :)

Cheers,
Esteban