No, Stef, I'm the same: bugs love me!

I am sooooooo glad for the excellent backup program SuperDuper. I did the
Lion install two times before it worked OK (third time just like I wrote in
my post above), but the other two times I was very happy to have the backup
to go back to, I can tell you!

Peter

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 10:56 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr