Hi alberto,
i'm not sure about the solution of your problem although i would try to
prepare a simple st script were you basically say to the parser which file
to parse and simply flush on a file the output of the parser. Than you can
start an headless image passing the st file as input. Hope this will help.

Cheers,
Fabrizio