Tudor Girba-2 wrote

> Could you provide more information? Or maybe an example?

Sure. Thanks for the push to write tests :)

I just uploaded a new version with some simple tests. Here is a snippet:
testSimulateCmdKeystroke

        | ws |
        ws := Workspace open.
        self simulateKeyStrokes: 'var := 3.'.

        self simulateKeyStroke: $s command.

        self assert: ws hasUnacceptedEdits = false.

I'll be adding functionality as I go because I'm using it to test my own
GUIs, but let me know if there's anything specific that you'd really love to
see here...

Sean

p.s. only in a live, open, dynamic system like Smalltalk could I do this so
easily. I've read books devoted to this topic, but I coded this up in a few
minutes.