The 'about' window tells me a bit more:

"Pharo VM 6.0-pre (21.0)"

On 21/12/11 14:28, Francois Stephany wrote:
Hi Esteban,

Looks nice !
I'm wondering however what does version "Pharo VM 6.0-pre" mean (see
screenshot).

I'm (again) lost in all those version numbers.

On 21/12/11 13:41, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
I also don't know how to update site :( but latest working vm (with
pharo icons :) is here:

https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/VM/job/Pharo-Mac-Cocoa/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo.zip

cheers,
Esteban