Am 03.01.2012 um 16:14 schrieb Sven Van Caekenberghe:

> On 03 Jan 2012, at 13:31, Hernán Morales Durand wrote:
>
>> I wonder what to do in this kind of situations. See
>>
>> 1) XML is one of the most important packages
>> 2) There is no mailng-list for xml ?
>> 3) Nobody replies and
>> 4) You want latest updates from that package
>>
>> Any suggestion?
>
> Maybe you could try to reach someone from the administrators/developers
> directly, there are quite a few on SS.

I'm one of those listed. But jaayer is the developer of the XML package. He
picked up Michaels implementation and extended it. So there is only one guy
that can give an elaborate answer.
Hernan, I don't really understand your problem. It sounds like you need to mess
with the method checkEOD in order to get your use case done. While the real
problem is that SAX is about to read the whole file at once. And while this is
inappropriate for a lot of cases StAX/pull parsers have been implemented. So
the real issue is that there is no StAX/pull parser in smalltalk (or at least
in pharo).

Norbert