Hi:

I see #linesOfCode in my image to get a basic idea of what I look at in terms
of size.

Are there any other 'simple' things?
I have heard of Moose, but rather to visualize a system and to dig further into
it.

But I want rather to 'summarize' and 'compare'.
Thus, the typical thing we often try to argue: I can do something with 'less
effort'.

I am not aware of anything that correlates better with effort than flipping a
coin or linesOfCode.
So, I would go with linesOfCode for the moment...

Did anyone do the exercise to have a linesOfCode based on pretty printed
sources?

Hints to other tools are also appreciate.

Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr