From: pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr
[pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr] on behalf of Nick Ager
[nick.a...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 4:04 AM
To: Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] Cog+linux: external module not found

Hi Bill,

Have you tried strace to determine what library it's failing to load?

Nick

On 7 January 2012 03:26, Schwab,Wilhelm K
<bsch...@anest.ufl.edu<mailto:bsch...@anest.ufl.edu>> wrote:
Eliot,

There is no /lib32 or /usr/lib32.  As a double check,

    locate lib32

returns nothing.  I put the library in /usr/lib, which is what I have done on
two other Lucid systems.  ldconfig shows it registered there.

What's next?

Bill

From:
pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr<mailto:pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr>