I've had problems installing NativeBoost on Squeak, but it worked reasonably well installing on a Mac. However, TestRunner failed while running the callback tests.

This may or may not have anything to do with trying to work with NBOpenGL, which also installs fine on Pharo (but not squeak).

Basically: GLViewportMorph new "useOwnForm: true;" openInWorld

fails with Error: function unavailable

It fails during this: hInst := NativeBoostWin32 getVMModuleHandle.

which I assume means that Mac OS X is still not supported?

Any workarounds available yet? I should point out that my little kludgey youtube demo of integrating OpenGL and the squeak IDE has generated 10x as many hits per day as the next most popular video in my tutorial series on squeak. I should also point out that when I demo pier and seaside I use Pharo and explicitly point out I'm using Pharo, so the Pharo community might benefit quite a bit from me being able to use NBOpenGL on the Mac...

L.