I see the problem but I wouldn't know who's responsible.

ConnectionQueue>>listeLoop contains the following line:
newConnection := socket waitForConnectionFor: 10

"newConnection" is later sent the message #isConnected. The problem is that
Socket>>waitForConnectionFor: answers "true" and not a connection object. IMHO
this is definitely a bug. BTW, the issue on google code mentions a change by
Levente that did chang #listenLoop but did *not* introduce the problem as far
as I can see.

Thanks Garret for reporting. I think this should be fixed.

Cheers,
Max