I've added a refactoring scope 'Refactoring Scope > Instantiations'
that finds all the places where a method is sent to the selected class
that eventually ends up in #basicNew or #basicNew:. If you don't use
reflection this gives better and less false-positives than just the
class references.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli