Well....it seems I found the problem. And in fact, it has alredy been
solved by Levente in Squeak...I waste so many hours...and the fix was
there..

So, can you try changing to

sizeFor: numberOfElements
    "Return the minimum capacity of a dictionary that can hold
numberOfElements elements. At least 25% of the array must be empty and the
return value must be a power of 2."

    ^(numberOfElements * 4 // 3) asLargerPowerOfTwo max: 1

And see if it works?  it works here...