 From: Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com>
To: Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr; dimitris chloupis
<theki...@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Sunday, 29 January 2012, 22:09
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] Trying to build CogVM in MacOSX 10.7 Lion

he... connection problems... yeah, I know a lot about them :)

well... after a successful install, I *think* you should have gcc and
gcc-4.2... last one is also a symlink who points to:

/usr/bin/i686-apple-darwin11-gcc-4.2.1

who should be there... is that the case?

El 29/01/2012, a las 4:51p.m., dimitris chloupis escribió:

there is no gcc in usr/bin at all. Afterall your first command removed the only
one ;)