From: pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr
[pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr] on behalf of Nick Ager
[nick.a...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 3:38 AM
To: Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] Alternative to MC for upload?

curl -T GiveThisToStef.mcz http://www.squeaksource.com/PharoInbox

On 6 February 2012 08:35, Nick Ager
<nick.a...@gmail.com<mailto:nick.a...@gmail.com>> wrote:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=webdav+command-line
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1205101/command-line-utility-for-webdav-upload

On 6 February 2012 07:59, Schwab,Wilhelm K
<bsch...@anest.ufl.edu<mailto:bsch...@anest.ufl.edu>> wrote:
In honor of Stef, let's make this *really* simple.   The pieces for what I want
to do MUST exist; I just don't see how to make it happen.

So let's say I have GiveThisToStef.mcz on my drive, and I have checked, and
rechecked that it is clean and releasable.  Can I use an FTP client or some
other command line tool to put that in the in box?

That way, the code will be where everyone wants it (vs. just attached to email
here), and I won't have to worry about what MC might be doing that I didn't
anticipate.

I know MC can do the whole thing - trouble is it once did something I didn't
expect, and I can't have that (legal exposure).  I want a clear wall that I
deliberately penetrate when I have something to share - it's that simple.

Bill

From:
pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr<mailto:pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr>

[pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr<mailto:pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr>]