Actually, being able to create and control multiple GL windows was
unexpected side effect of my design.
My primary goal was to make it work for at least one context.

For making things work with multiple contexts, more work to be done by
adding things/checks like glMakeCurrent() all over the places,
where context switching is likely.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.