Hi,

I am not sure I understand, so let's get more specific. We talk about one
package which contains one Morph.

I thought the purpose of UITheme is to encapsulate all decisions related to how
a morph gets rendered. It's like a strategy.

For example, we have UITheme>>plainGroupPanelBorderStyleFor: and this is called
by the PlainGroupboxMorph.

In the same style, I have:
UITheme>>growlLabelColorFor: aGrowlMorph
        ^ Color white
GrowlMorph>>labelColor
        ^ self theme growlLabelColorFor: self

Is this not the intended way?

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

Innovation comes in least expected form.
That is, if it is expected, it already happened.