Ben,

On 14 févr. 2012, at 20:23, Benjamin wrote:

> Basically, the infrastructure is here.
>
> But I still have to copy and past each menu entry :)
>
> It's long and a bit boring, but it's easy to do ^^

I have no idea on how this is implemented. Just wondering if it can't be
automated somehow. At least partially (e.g. a skeleton)? A skeleton might allow
others to help.

BTW, I installed Nautilus on 1.4-333 yesterday night. Here is some feedback.

I like the group idea. But, how can I add a new group ?
I also wanted to reset a group (last modified, last viewed). How can do it ?
I added a couple of classes, but strangely, they don't show up in the "last
modified" group.

Noury

> Ben
>
> On Feb 14, 2012, at 8:15 PM, Noury Bouraqadi wrote:
>
>> Cool. I'll give it a try. I'm like mariano, luc and other waiting for RB
>> support to start using Nautilus as the default browser.
>>
>> Noury
>> On 14 févr. 2012, at 18:39, Benjamin wrote:
>>
>>> Hello guys,
>>>
>>> I know a some of you are waiting for the integration of the RB engine into
>>> Nautilus.
>>>
>>> Some of them are already implemented, so if you wanna test them, here is
>>> the gofer script
>>>
>>> Gofer new
>>>     url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Nautilus';
>>>     package: 'ConfigurationOfNautilus';
>>>     load.
>>>
>>> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfNautilusRefactoring) perform: #loadDefault
>>>

>>> It loads everything.
>>>
>>> For now I have only done some refactorings for classes, so if you popup the
>>> menu on a class, a new item named Refactoring should appear :)
>>>
>>> Moreover, the 'rename class' method is replaced by the RB one :)
>>>

>>> Thanks in advance for your feedback, and if you want to participate, you
>>> are more than welcome :)
>>>

>>> Ben
>>
>> Noury
>> --
>> http://twitter.com/#!/NouryBouraqadi
>> http://www.kroobe.com/profile/noury

Noury
--
http://twitter.com/#!/NouryBouraqadi
http://www.kroobe.com/profile/noury

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement,
merci de n'imprimer ce courriel qu'en cas de necessite