Hi Krish,

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM, S Krish <krishnamachari.sudha...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Just this quick n usable prototype.. ?

I really like the look of the tabs.  But can you not push the tabs up so
that they are at the same level as the open/close/collapse buttons and
replace the title?  Shame to loose so much screen real-estate to the tabs.
 That's why in my own hack I use a pop-up menu in the title bar.  I would
use a tab containing just "+" for "add a tab", and add an "x" button to
each tab for closing it.

--
best,
Eliot