Have you looked at Spoon lately?

L.

On 2/21/12 2:48 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
Hi guys. In my post about "Moving contexts and debugger between images <http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/moving-contexts-and-debuggers-between-images-with-fuel/>" Francois recommend me to take a look to http://airbrakeapp.com/ I recommend you to take a look to the project to get an idea what it is. I argued that it was not open-source but then "renemendoza" pointed me out an open-source project which is API compliant with airbrake: https://github.com/errbit/errbit

I think it could be a nice project to see how we can integreate that with Pharo. Could a Pharo-based app use such a tool? For example, can we add PharoDebug.log, crash.dump, etc etc? Do we need to write a client for Pharo?

Would be able to upload Fuel serialized contexts so that someone can then debug in another image (with the limitations that it has) ?

Cheers

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com