BTW, which version of FF?

Yes, it is probably slower that a native Morphic plus VM. I just used Opera.

The other side of course is that you do not need to deploy anything.
Exciting to have a Morphic experience in a regular web site with a
download of a text file of 213kB. The JavaScript engines get faster
with each browser version. It might be good enough for many cases.

Jens Mönig writes that he is working with morphic.js on things like this
http://chirp.scratchr.org/dl/experimental/JsMorphic/nasciturus.html

So it depends on what to want to use it for.

My main point however --- I think it is exciting to see a cleanly
written JavaScript port of Morphic.

--Hannes