Nope, not using HostMenu. Wasn't that for Mac only anyway?

Merely using the HostWindow stuff to change application title when running fullscreen (as in, full Pharo window).

Regards, Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stéphane Ducasse" <stephane.duca...@inria.fr>
To: <Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] change pharo image title

Gary

do you use HostMenu?
Because we were looking at the event handling logic with igor and we thought to rewrite it completely.

It slows us down to release our event cleaning.

Stef

On Feb 24, 2012, at 9:19 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:

For Windows only...

(HostWindowProxy new instVarNamed: #windowHandle put: Win32Window getFocus; yourself)
  windowTitle: aString

Would be nice if the HostWindow stuff had some develpment time...

Regards, Gary