On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 4:29 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
<stephane.duca...@inria.fr> wrote:
> It would be really interesting to organize a bit the scientific packages so
> that we have one nice library to look for.
> Serge if you have some code please package it.

Yes sure !

Anyone is aware of any Smalltalk code/project that might be used for a
scientific library for Smalltalk.
At the moment, there is a lot of fragmentation:

- DHBNumerical (MIT): http://www.squeaksource.com/DHBNumerical.html
- StMath (licence unknown):
http://live.exept.de/doc/online/english/programming/goody_stmath.html
- MathComplex and MathQuaternion (MIT): http://www.squeaksource.com/Complex.html
- Smallapack (MIT): http://www.squeaksource.com/Smallapack.html

Who is willing to contribue and in what domain (numerical analysis,
matrix, probability distribution, ...) ?

Maybe we can propose a GSOC project for a student ?

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk