Marcus Denker-4 wrote

> -> Compile the code to an RB AST, this then has all the interfaces needed
> to replace nodes or add nodes.
> You can then pretty print it back to source.

Thanks Marcus. That's what I was trying to do. I got the AST and created the
node:
    body := (AbstractSound>>#initialize) parseTree body.
    body addNode: (RBParser parseExpression: 'envelopes := nil').

But then I couldn't figure out how to get the source back...

"These both returned the statements without the header"
body formattedCode.
body newSource.

"This returned the full method, but without the added node"
body source