But still I have to hand delete SystemProgressMorph after each use:

World submorphs
        select: [:m | m class == (Smalltalk at: #SystemProgressMorph)]
        thenDo: [:morph | morph delete].

Strange.

It only occure after my installation of DrGeo and clean up.
I will track the problem

Here is my image building script, may be I am installed too old package:

Gofer new
   url: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfOCompletion';
   load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOCompletion) project version: '1.4') load.

Gofer new
   url: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfShout';
   load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfShout) project version: '1.3') load.

Gofer new
   url: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/DrGeoII';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfDrGeo';
   load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfDrGeo ) perform:#load.

Gofer new
   url: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/PharoNonCorePackages';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfGettext';
   load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfGettext) perform:#load.

UIThemeWatery2 resetDefaultSettings.
PolymorphSystemSettings uiThemeClass:  UIThemeWatery2.

TextDomainManager registerCategoryPrefix: 'DrGeoII' domain: 'DrGeoII'.
TextDomainManager registerCategoryPrefix: 'pharo' domain: 'pharo'.
Locale activated: true.

WorldState desktopMenuTitle: 'Dr. Geo'.
WorldState desktopMenuPragmaKeyword:  'drgeoMenu'.

"Clean for production then install font, and clean again to remove the
unused fonts"

"DrGDistroInfo cleanUpForRelease."
ScriptLoader new cleanUpForProduction.

Gofer new
   url: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/DejaVu';
   package: 'DejaVuBitmapFonts';
   load.

(Smalltalk at: #DejaVuHolder) perform: #installSizes: with: #(9 11).
StandardFonts setDefaultFonts: #(
   (codeFont: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans Regular' 11)
   (listFont: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans Regular' 11)
   (menuFont: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans Regular' 11)
   (windowTitleFont: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans Regular' 11)
   (balloonFont: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans Regular' 9)
   (haloFont: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans Regular' 9)
   (buttonFont: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans Regular' 11)
   (defaultFont: 'Bitmap DejaVu Sans Regular' 11)).
SystemOrganization removeSystemCategory: #DejaVuBitmapFonts.
StrikeFont cleanUp.

SmalltalkImage checkSourcesFileAvailability: false.
SmalltalkImage checkChangesFileAvailability: false.

DrGDefault beWorkstation.
Smalltalk saveAs: 'drgeo'.
World submorphs
   select: [:m | m class == (Smalltalk at: #DrGeoWindow)]
   thenDo: [:drMorph | drMorph deleteWithoutConfirmation ].

Smalltalk condenseChanges.
Author fullName: 'DrGeoUser'.
Smalltalk snapshot: true andQuit: true.

"Done"