On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Martin Dias <tinchod...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great! :D
>
> Thanks Pavel, we have to work on these issues. I reported them in
> http://code.google.com/p/fuel/issues/detail?id=143
>
> It would be very nice to be full-time for the project during the
> Winter (propaganda for my Google Summer of Code proposal ;) I'm on the
> Southern hemisphere!)

Me too. At least this Saturday I finish the paper so I will have some time
for Fuel.

Thanks Pavel for your work. It is nice to see people doing cool stuff on
top of Fuel. That was the idea. I meantioned it in the talk at ESUG: Fuel
is not a plain serializer, it is a behicule you can use or even on which
you can build things on top.

> BTW, we should find a better name than FuelPackageLoader!

I told you one ;) but you didn't like it: Barrel

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com