btw Windows 7 is  version...  6.1.7600
see detail in http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5255

Eliot Miranda wrote:
Hi Hilaire,

    I guess you're running Windows 7 and that the VM is quite correctly
answering something like 7.1 for Smalltalk vm getSystemAttribute: 1002
a.k.a. Smalltalk os osVersion.  So I suspect the preferencesRootPath method
needs to be updated to take into account Windows 7.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <