Hello :)

Do you have opened an entry ?

Honestly, I am not a fan of this mechanism (as Marcus said, when I want
something specific, I select it from the text, then use shortcuts :) )
But I can understand you miss it.

Open an entry to be sure it's not lost in the mailing list, and as soon as I
can, I will see to add a setting for this :)
(right now I am more in a "bugs fix" phase that "add new features" one ^^)

Ben