Hi:

I was looking for something that could visualize code coverage on the
branch/statement level.

My understanding is that the test coverage tool provide by the test runner only
tells me which methods haven't been called.

I also had a look at Hapao. First I found that the linked image was rather old
[1], but even after loading the latest version into a fresh image, I still had
the feeling that it provides me with a lot information that is not immediately
helpful to answer my questions.

From the C world, I am used to things like gcov and lcov [2], where I can see
immediately which branches haven't been covered.

Is there something similar available in the Pharo universe?
Reading a recent thread on the mailing list [3] gives me the impression: 'not
yet'?

Thanks
Stefan

[1] http://objectprofile.com/pier/Products/Hapao/Download