Bonjour Cédrick, Stépahane,

On 14 May 2012, at 19:44, Cédrick Béler wrote:

> I'll let you know.
>
> CAS seems to be kind of standard for high organization SSO. It's just sad I
> didn't thought of it for Google Summer of Code. This could have been an
> opportunity.
> There's also ESUG. But maybe others should say of they find such an
> implementation useful (and not only me :) ).

Yes, these are interesting add-on projects. The basis (Pharo+Zn+Zdc) is there,
I don't think these are major undertakings, but they can get stuck on some
small seemingly insurmountable detail. Step 1 is to understand the
specification and the foundation to start from. Looking at implementations in
other languages helps.

Regards,

Sven

PS: Cédrick, I remember the OAuth (Dropbox) stuff that you were trying. Any
chance to start that again ? ;-)

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu