Hi Nico:

On 16 May 2012, at 10:48, nicolas petton wrote:

> - Smalltalkhub *will be SEO friendly* and have static version for crawlers
Well, you are very brief, and I might misunderstand you, but:
IMHO that approach did not work out for the kind of Flash pages we built back
then.
Not only is the loading animation a reminiscence of dark times,
but the overall approach has prove to be unmaintainable, in my experience.

Since we have the example GitHub:
To my understanding, their approach is the other way around, and seems to work
a lot better.
They have static pages, and these static pages are _augmented_ with AJAX to
give human users a better experience.

So, seems to me a lot different to what we did back then with Flash, and what
looks like your current approach.

Anyway, nice project, and it looks visually very polished :)

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr