Pavel Krivanek-3 wrote

> But will it work on Jenkins? Because the update process will want to
> process the updates one by one so Jenkins will want to load this
> patches too late (as part of later update). I guess we will need to
> revert the last updates.

Hmm... it seemed like a *lot* of work for Steph to get the FS-everywhere and
progress bar updates in... is there no way to sneak the st files in just to
get it working? Can we temporarily change the build script to insert the sts
or maybe just wrap it in an error handler that catches invalid dates coming
out of the zip reading method...

Once we're up to latest update, I can just make a slice...

Sean