So....again this problem. Please guys, this is a stop-the-world problem. We
simply cannot remove packages.
In http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6493  I removed lots of
packages. The packages does not seem to appear, but classes are still
present.
For example,  FLPackageStore  is from the removed package
FuelPackageLoader. However, if you browse that class it exists and it is
under _UnpackagedPackage

we really need to fix this.