Recently, I ran into this: http://maxima.sourceforge.net/

an interface/binding lib might be easier than writing your own from scratch.

On 8/1/12 3:03 PM, Clara Allende wrote:
Hi guys, after having exhausting four months of Physics lessons, I decided that would be fun to write a program to deal with Electricity problems :) (Yeah, I'm not a normal person :P)

So, I need to make differential and integral calculus, are there any libraries to do so? Or any place that I can take a look at?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

--
Squeak from the very start (introduction to Squeak and Pharo Smalltalk for the
(almost) complete and compleate beginner).