Hi Sean. I am still seing the problem :(
It is difficult to make it YOU to reproduce it, but it is easy that
tomorrow I show it to you :)
Basically, what is happening is that

ZnClient >> executeRequestResponse
self logRequest.
ZnSignalProgress enabled ifTrue: [ HTTPProgress signal: 'Writing request' ].
request writeOn: connection.
connection flush.
ZnSignalProgress enabled ifTrue: [ HTTPProgress signal: 'Reading response'
].
response := request method = #HEAD
ifTrue: [ ZnResponse readHeaderFrom: connection ]
ifFalse: [
self streaming
ifTrue: [ ZnResponse readStreamingFrom: connection ]
ifFalse: [ ZnResponse readFrom: connection ] ].
self logResponse

throws a mustBeBoolean in the first line "ZnSignalProgress enabled ". It
seems that such expression answered the SmallINteger 30 the first time.
If I take the debugger and I evaluate ZnSignalProgress enabled  again, it
answers me false, which is the correct value.
Ahh yes, this in latest 2.0.

Thanks!