On 3 September 2012 04:34, Lawson English <lengli...@cox.net> wrote:
> On 9/2/12 6:32 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> i was in a mood of making some overhauls..
>> so as result i refurbished a type system a bit..
>> removed all bogus C-like class names , e.g. NBUnsignedIntType ...
>> [...]
>>
>> P.P.S. i would really like some help with testing what i did,
>> including writing some more tests to cover type system more
>> broadly (now since type names follow certain naming rule, many
>> different types can be checked without much coding)
>

> I'm working up a set of methods (you've seen a few of them) to demo the
> syntax of how to use the assembler. Perhaps that can be used as part of the
> testing?

Of course they can. Anything which tries to do something without using
common code paths
is welcome.

> Also, I haven't checked , but are the MMX/SMP instruction sets implemented
> yet?

I don't remember. x86 has a lot of instructions. (and poor documentation).

> If not, do you have a timeframe for when you might get around to it? My own
> intuition is that these are where people will get the most benefit from
> using the assembler anyway.

My current interests lying elsewhere.. but hey, if someone needs them
feel free to add support in assembler.. Dont wait for me :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.