On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 2:42 AM, Camillo Bruni <camillobr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I did a quick nautilus improvement:
>         https://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6667
>
> CAVEAT: One thing I did was not showing all methods when opening the
> browser on a class.
>
> For me this makes perfectly sense since I use the CMD-F + CMD-M shortcut
> for searching for a method. Or go over all the protocol using the
> arrow-keys on the selected protocol list.
>
> However I can see that a "classical" user might be disturbed. This cut's
> down
> the opening lag of a new browser from ~400ms to ~200ms on my machine, to me
> thats quite worth it :).

Well, I have just starting using this new version, and I am the "classical"
user that gets disturbed with that. I end up having to click in "--- all
---" all the time ...
But ok, if it is only me, no problem.
Maybe we can do that but when the methodDict size is bigger than a
treshhold?

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com