On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Max Leske <maxle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, this time it's not for seaside hosting. It's another application that
> we cannot port to Pharo at the moment.

Ok. What you should try to do (since I guess Metacello does not work there)
is to manually load this (the order is important):

ConfigurationOfFuel project stableVersion record

 a MetacelloNullRecordingMCSpecLoader(linear load :
linear load : 1.8 [ConfigurationOfFuel]
load : Fuel-MartinDias.685
load : FuelTests-MartinDias.267
load : FuelCompatibilityBeforePharo20-MartinDias.4
load : FuelCompatibilityBeforePharo14-MartinDias.3
load : FuelCompatibilityBeforePharo13-MarianoMartinezPeck.3
load : FuelCompatibilityBeforePharo12-MartinDias.8
load : FuelCompatibilityForSqueak-MMP.4
load : FuelTestsCompatibilityForSqueak)

and try to see what happens :)