Hey Edgar

I checked the Fuel tests in a 4.4 image and there are no differences to the 4.3
image.
If you still have that problem with the failing Date test then you probably
have an issue with the code you loaded in addition. One package that would
break that test is PostgresV2 because that packages overrides #year:month:day:
in Date and DateAndTime.

Cheers,
Max