Ok, it took more than a month to decide, but the result is that we selected the
"Athens direction". Now we need more details about some of the tasks you
mentioned to select one:
> + integrating Athens with Morphic

I'm possibly mistaken, but I thought you are already working on this? What is
the state of art here? What are the final objective, and what are the recent
tasks? Where to start?
> + zoomable interface using Athens

This sounds cool, but could you please explain the idea, how do you see
possible results?
> + Animation framework

The question is almost the same: what kind of animation framework this could
be? Any prototypes and/or new ideas for it?

Best regards,
Dennis Schetinin