Awesome vision Seba!

It leaves me with the kind of unrealistic feeling that great ideas provoke :D

3 thoughts:

1. homogeneity sounds great but the tech future is heterogeneous (and not a
little but in a Long Tail fashion!)
2. dynamic technologies already won. So we might try to take more advantage of
this fact. You'll have VM's for every device available (V8, Dart and friends)
3. if doesn't have an impact on the experience, people are not even close to
care about what tech are we using to provide it*

How us nerds of all kinds are going to deal with this is not clear, but for
anthropological and cognitive and economic reasons, this we do know: clients
and consumers are not going to ask and pay for...

1. less collaboration
2. less connection (among people in their tribes and other audiences)
3. less device-diversity (for same experience)
4. less availability (of the software that gives them the experience)

but quite the opposite.

In case of doubt: observe how you, family and colleagues (and their teen
children) consume

the opportunity is right there for those who can deliver

sebastian

o/

*actually some of them will (innovators and some early adaptors), but only
after they got really excited about the product or service done with it