Pavel, we drink it in the restaurant at the PharoConf ;)
Anyway, it is also a project being done between RMOD (France) and Argentina
and it is related about VM and how to implement as much as possible "at the
language level"...or something like that.
Cami or Guido may tell you better.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com