Hi:

The attached change set fixes bit rot in the StackInterpreterSimulator and
related classes.

Here a brief summary:

 - VMClass>>#doOrDefer: now uses ProcessBrowser>>#isUIProcess: instead of
Project
 - it replaces the use of #asDisplayText with StringMorph>>#contents:.
 - use of ThreadStream>>#on: is replaced with ThreadSafeTranscript>>#new
 - Utilities is replaced by UIManager>>#default
 - and #primitiveGetAttribute now uses the non-depricated `Smalltalk vm
getSystemAttribute: attr`

For the last change, I wonder whether that's going to work, because that code
is going to be translated to C, right?

Is anyone interest in these changes?
Should I also fix the other simulators?

With them, I can load a Pharo 1.2.1 image in the simulator, I wasn't patient
enough to wait for a 1.4 image to complete loading.

| sim |
InterpreterStackPage initialize.
sim := StackInterpreterSimulator new.
sim openOn: '/.../Downloads/Pharo-1.2.1-11.04.03/Pharo-1.2.1.image'.
sim openAsMorph.
[ sim run ] fork.

Best regards
Stefan